Negotiate Better Deals
You negotiate every day. At work. At home. With your boss. With your kids.
The process can be simply described as, “I want something. I’ll give you some of what you want in order to get some of what I want.” Negotiation skills are essentially a tool to help you manage the process of influencing others while taking their goals into account. This course will show you how to do that more effectively. By the time you get to the end, you should have a good idea on:
- A proven strategy for approaching new deals
- When to CLAIM value, and when to CREATE it
- The three things you need to know for every negotiation
- Why it’s a good idea to go first
- When should you walk away?
- Finding ways to “expand the pie”
- Negotiating with different personality types
- Why leverage is more important than power
- Eight ways to build your negotiation leverage
The good news is that it’s totally FREE. The course consists of 21 practical lessons, each followed by a quiz and video review. It’s been designed to provide “learning nudges” that make it easy to retain and recall the material. So why wait? Sign up now and start negotiating better deals in 21 days (or less).
Here are some reviews
Short easy and convenient.. and also practical topics
Short, easy and very effective!
Really great information condensed into easily digestible daily emails
← 1 2 3
Course by André Bello
I’ll be your Atomic Negotiation Guru for this course. Improving this single skill can put more money in your pocket, while improving relationships with the people in your life - at work, and at home. Once you’ve completed these lessons, you will have been introduced to much of what you need to know to be a better negotiator. Read more »
FreeSign up Log in